Updating The Events Calendar causes 500 error on BOTH the site and admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating The Events Calendar causes 500 error on BOTH the site and admin

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rod.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rod
    Participant

I am trying to update wordpress and plugins on a site, but when i update The Events Calendar, both my site and admin give a 500 error with this in the logs:

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Settings’ not found in /users/wpdev/sites/parayoga.launchbrigade.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 725
    PHP Fatal error: Class ‘TribeWooTickets’ not found in /users/wpdev/sites/parayoga.launchbrigade.com/wp-content/themes/rf-parayoga/library/class-rfuel.php on line 97
    PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main’ not found in /users/wpdev/sites/parayoga.launchbrigade.com/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/deprecated/TribeWooTickets.php on line 5

Is there a solution OTHER than simply NOT upgrading?

Hi Rod,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating The Events Calendar causes 500 error on BOTH the site and admin’ is closed to new replies.