Updating Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating Plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

My plugin is showing that it’s up to date, yet I still have this message on my dashboard – http://screencast.com/t/6eL1qwD4

Hunter

Hello Olivia,

Welcome to the forums! Would you mind sharing your System Information with me as a private reply?

Let me know if you have any questions on how to do so any I’d be happy to help. Thanks again for reaching out to our support forums and I look forward to hearing back from you πŸ™‚

Olivia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Olivia,

Thanks for the response, but would you mind reading over this quick article on how to share your System Information with me? Again, reply privately and I’ll get back to you with more information.

Thanks for the patience and have a great rest of your day.

Olivia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Olivia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Olivia,

Thanks for getting back to me,

It appears you need to update to the latest versions. You can find the latest version of The Events Calendar hereΒ and Events Calendar Pro by visiting your downloads page when logged into your theventscalendar.com account.

If for any reason you need a version you’re unable to download under the “Version” dropdown option, let me know and I can backdate your license accordingly.

Thanks for all the information and patience and let me know how the update goes. Have good weekend πŸ™‚

Olivia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back, Olivia πŸ™‚

When new versions of any of our products are available, you should see an update notice under “Plugins” in your WP dashboard. I’m not sure why the update notices aren’t showing up for you. One thing I can think is to make sure your license key is entered correctly under Events > Settings > Licenses. You can retrieve your license key under your Downloads page on theeventscalendar.com.

If installing a new plugin with this latest version, what will happen to all my already entered events for the currently installed version of the plugin?

I recommend updating your database prior to updating your plugins, but you shouldn’t lose any event data when doing the update.

Please keep me updated on the status of your progress. Have a good week πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Plugin’ is closed to new replies.