Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO (1/1)

Downloading update from Removed by Modern Tribe Support Team

An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar PRO: Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

Cliff

Hi, Michael. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

In the meantime, you can reference https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/ to perform updates manually.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

Not an issue anymore, moved servers from Bluehost – so maybe resolved it.

M

Patricia

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your feedback! We fixed this problem last week and I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected for you as well!

If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.