Updates to Events Not

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Updates to Events Not

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Coppola
    Participant

I have several events that are being “updated” in the iCal source. However those changes are not syncing back to the Events Calendar.

For example:
    http://www.grymesschool.org/events/2016-04-26/

In the above you will see a spelling error, yet that has been fixed in the iCal feed. Please advise…as this is yet ANOTHER serious bug that I have found.

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

Please note that instead of actually updating the event, it created a “new” event.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy fxi,

The latest release did indeed cause a regression on this bug. 🙁 To be honest, in response to that bug and a few others with iCal we ended up forming a special committee to look into and address these issues going forward. It’s an extraordinary thing for us, usually we don’t have nearly this many bugs in a plugin and we especially don’t have back to back regressions. One of the things the committee decided was that our next release, 4.1.3, should be focused on the iCal importer. We have a number of fixes on the way and also a couple small features that should help folks. That release is due out about the end of April.

Until then if I were you I would downgrade your plugin to the prior release, as it did not have this issue.

Does that sound like a plan?

• Brook
    Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that maintenance release 4.1.3 is out. The update includes a fix for this issue.

Please update the plugins to the latest version and re-test to see if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updates to Events Not’ is closed to new replies.