Updated list of freelancer

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Updated list of freelancer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys.

I have two questions:
    1) Do you have an updated list of Freelancers for customize TEC? (In the knowledge base this information is a little outdated)
    2) Can you tell which of them are in Europe please?

Thank you tribe.
    Cesar

Caroline

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! Our list of third-party customizers is based on the most up-to-date information available to us, though some details may become inaccurate if a customizer does not request to have their information updated. If you’ve found any of the listed information to be incorrect or outdated, please let us know over in email, and we’ll be glad to make any necessary corrections.

It doesn’t appear that any of our currently-listed customizers are located in Europe, but you’ll find that our plugins are well-known across the WordPress space, and many developers are familiar enough with their workings to provide custom solutions! I’d suggest researching some options available through one or more of the various freelance marketplaces available for WordPress developers, such as Envato Studio or WordPress Jobs.

I hope that helps to get you started here! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if there’s anything else that we can do to assist!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated list of freelancer’ is closed to new replies.