Updated events redirect to wp-admin/post.php

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updated events redirect to wp-admin/post.php

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Arnau
    Participant

Hello,
    I actualized the new version of Events Calendar Pro, and when I added a new event and tried to save it by pressing the update button, that redirects me to **/wp-admin/post.php.
    in pages and posts that does not happen, the update is ok there.
    Thanks

Courtney

Hello Arnua

The first place to start is with Testing for Conflicts. Can you disable all other plugins and see if you get the same result?

If that doesn’t work, try a default WordPress theme, such a Twenty Seventeen.

Let me know if this reveals the conflict.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Arnau
    Participant

hello again, I’ve tested my wordpres following your recomended steps in Testing for conflicts, trying to solve the updating problems.
    I found the plugin that conflicts with the events calendar, and is an wpml plugin:
    WPML Translation Management
    When I deactivate that plugin the update is correct.
    When I activate it, the update redirects me to redirects me to **/wp-admin/post.php

The WPML is a major plugin that i need, and i cannot erase it or replace it.
    It worked before without problems months ago.
    Thanks in advance!

Courtney

Hi Arnau

Can you make sure that you have this exact setup https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/ AND that he is using the directory-based language setting (not ?lang=).

If that still doesn’t resolve the issue, downgrade Events Calendar Pro to 4.3.3 by downloading it from My Account ยป Downloads. You may need to downgrade The Events Calendar as well to 4.3.4.

Please let me know if you get this working.

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Arnau
    Participant

Hello, i’ve checked that i had all the WPML language settings in order as the plugin needs. I’ve downgraded The Events Calendar Pro 4.4.5 to 4.4.2, and the problem still appears.

Arnau
    Participant

And now it’s even worse! the changes are not reflected in the events (plugin events) when I update.
    Before the last changes, i could update the content of any event (the problem was the redirection before pressing the update button, not the impossibility to make the changes).
    Another think is that I cannot use WPML translation management because i use CMSMasters Content Composer, and the code appears in the translation field.
    I left you a picture to understand.
    Please, help me! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks!

Arnau
    Participant

i still need assistance, please.
    thank you.

Courtney

Hi Arnau

I’m sorry about the delay. I asked one of our translation experts to take a look at this. We tested using the mentioned WPML plugins, and our plugins, all on the latest versions and could not replicate the issue.

Can you run through this same scenario, including using a default theme? Everything possible running the latest versions.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated events redirect to wp-admin/post.php’ is closed to new replies.