update probelms

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO update probelms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ckas
    Participant

hi my events from my calandar show on the front page when i select ‘showathome’ for the. However recently it only shows events in the next week and no further. The only way i can show on front page is to modify dates but this is not good. I think it might be bc i updated. how do i revert to older version or how do i fix

ckas
    Participant

yes definately happened when i added facebook plugin and updated. need to go back to old version. help

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this issue.

It sounds like an unusual issue. Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

===

If instead you insist on downgrading instead of working through troubleshooting with the latest version, please reference https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

However, please note that we only support the latest version of each of our plugins.

Thanks!

ckas
    Participant

hi no luck I down graded and didnt work. I even reverted website back a month and lost my website. Scary. The best option is to get someone to have a good look at it. Happy to pay. How do i proceed and how much will it cost. Note this function to select events to display on the front of my website is the most important feature for me. It used to work fine and as i upgrade the length of time inwhich events can stay up there gets shorter. At one stage there was not time limit ie i could have an event 5mnths away. Then as i upgraded it went to only posting 1mnth. The most recent is 1 week. Can i get some support cheers

Cliff

This reply is private.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

I logged in via the credentials you provided and immediately noticed you have a lot of plugins enabled.

As stated previously, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If you want me to try to login again, please leave things in that state (all other plugins deactivated and a default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen).

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

ckas
    Participant

these latest issues seem to be bc i reverted teh website back a month to a saved version then reverted back to now.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. In Chrome Inspector console, I see this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a functionhttp://cl.ly/0G3c1I1A180b

I believe if you change “$” to “jQuery” it might fix your other issue.

Please let me know.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

ckas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘update probelms’ is closed to new replies.