update on page not scrolling to top when using shortcode and clicking next/prev?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO update on page not scrolling to top when using shortcode and clicking next/prev?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thecolumbian
    Participant

According to the ticket at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/when-using-a-shortcode-doesnt-scroll-to-the-top-when-selecting-next-page/, this bug was discovered but it seems like dead air since then about fixing it. Is there somewhere I can see the status of that issue being fixed at all or anything? I’ve got users complaining to me about it and I don’t know how to approach this.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

I just checked on our internal ticket for this, and unfortunately I don’t have an update for you yet – it has been logged for the developers to take a look at, but it is currently pending development, after which it will need to be tested before being released. I’ve linked this thread to the internal ticket…as soon as we do have an update, we’ll let you know here.

Rest assured that we haven’t forgotten about it! As we have many open tickets for bugs, new features, and performance enhancements that our developers are working on at any given time, it can sometimes take longer than you might expect to get the fix released.

Regardless, I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-6-may-2018/

We appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘update on page not scrolling to top when using shortcode and clicking next/prev?’ is closed to new replies.