Update caused error message above tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update caused error message above tickets

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ryan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello,

After updating the calendar we got an error message above the tickets.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home8/anschutz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/general.php on line 329
    class=”post-20796 tribe_events type-tribe_events status-publish hentry tribe_events_cat-self-guided-tours cat_self-guided-tours”>

Any idea why and how we can fix it?

We tested this on a staging site and did not see this issue. Only when we pushed it live.

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

First, from your system info, it looks like you’re running older versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.9) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.20). Can you try updating to the current versions (4.6.14.1 and 4.4.25 respectively) and see if you’re still getting this error? I would also recommend updating Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, which are both at 4.7.2. Please make sure to clear out any caching that you might be doing (such as on your server or via a plugin). If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

If you’re still running into this issue, the next step would be to run through these steps to test for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin.

Please let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update caused error message above tickets’ is closed to new replies.