update 1.0.2 incorrect times… import picture error – plugin useless

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator update 1.0.2 incorrect times… import picture error – plugin useless

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hy over there. We’Re working with alot of events importing from fb. Datetimezone is set to europe berlin but the times are set incorrect and importing Events results in error with picture? Large…
    Some ideas or workarounds for FB app settings,time settings etc.
    With our own written PHP/SQL Import everything is fine but this plug-in didaktisch Not Do the Trick.
    Help would be great
    Greetings

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

We are aware of and are trying to figure out a workaround or solution to the event import times but at the moment this is a limitation of FB’s API because they are using Pacific Time for all events via import.

What is the problem you are having with the picture?

– Jonah

Kelly
    Participant

Actually, I was just having an issue with Time Zones.

When I create an event in Eventbrite since the update, it always sets my times to MT even though my blog is set up in PT. I can change it manually in EB, but as soon as I make an edit on the blog event page, the time zone in EB is reset to Mountain.

This is obviously a big problem. Will there be a bug fix?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Thomas and Kelly,

We have another thread over here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/time-zone-incorrect/ that Barry has addressed and filed it in our system as a bug so it is being looked at. Please let me know if that’s not the same issue and I’ll keep this open.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Kelly
    Participant

You’re right, Jonah. Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘update 1.0.2 incorrect times… import picture error – plugin useless’ is closed to new replies.