Upconing Events not displaying below Events Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upconing Events not displaying below Events Calendar Widget

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Eddie.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eddie
    Participant

I just purchased the Pro version and I have set up an event with the Events Calendar Widget on the right sidebar at this URL: http://riverworks.dpgsandbox.com/event/roller-skate-night/

I am not seeing any events listed below the calendar and that was one of the major reasons I love the whole Events Calendar product. Please advise.

Thank You!

Hunter

Hello,

I took a look and got a plethora of issues when attempting to select an event on your mini cal widget. The best way to identify where the conflict is coming from is to review the Testing for conflicts guide.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page and your error log as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I also noticed a error/warning relating to missing Google Maps API keys. Review our Setting Up Your Google Maps API Key tutorial to ensure everything is set up properly.

Thanks and have a pleasant rest of your evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upconing Events not displaying below Events Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.