Upcoming Events Widget Malfunctions When Switched to Month View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming Events Widget Malfunctions When Switched to Month View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I have the default events view set to list, and I allow users to select a different view. When the calendar view is selected, the upcoming events widget seems to malfunction and only show a single event’s recurrences. How can I fix?

http://50.87.173.69/events/list/

Hunter

Hello again, John!

I was not able to reproduce the issue on my test installation. As always, we ask you review our Testing for conflicts guide and respond back with what you find out. Once I have that info, we’ll be able to proceed.

We appreciate your understanding and I look forward to your response. Cheers 🙂

John
    Participant

I turned off every plugin except the events calendar, I removed all theme overrides and I still have the same problem. I don’t know why a different page would change the widget results, that is the strange part.

Hunter

Hey John,

Thank you for the response. When you say,

“I removed all theme overrides and I still have the same problem.”

Does this mean you reverted back to the default WordPress theme? This is a required step to proceed. I tried reproducing the issue on my test environment but was unable to do so.

Please confirm you’ve both reverted back to the default WP theme and deactivated all plugins other than ours simultaneously and we’ll continue investigating from there. Thanks for understanding and have a good afternoon.

John
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I am going to close this thread because the problem is being caused by the theme vendor, not your plugin. Thank you very much for your time.

Hunter

Welcome back,

Thank you for the update and I’m glad you’ve at least diagnosed the cause of conflict and wish you the best of luck resolving it. Thanks again and have a great rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Events Widget Malfunctions When Switched to Month View’ is closed to new replies.