Upcoming events on Espresso theme got stuck

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming events on Espresso theme got stuck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    André
    Participant

Hi!

I just updated the Events Calendar recently and im using the Facebook plugin as well everything is up to date but now the mobile version of my theme Espresso – Theme (https://themeforest.net/item/espresso-a-wordpress-theme-for-restaurants/6333987) gets the countdown event stuck on the upcoming event module, and it doesn’t move to next event afterwords, this just happens when using the mobile version, the desktop works fine.

You guys have any suggestions?

Thank you!
    André

Hunter

Hey André,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, theme conflicts extend beyond what we’re able to cover here on the support forms (see What support is provided for license holders?)

If you haven’t already, I recommend reaching out to your theme author to see if they have any insight on the matter. This trick has saved me countless times: simply right-click your mouse and open ‘Inspect’ to see if any errors display in your console. From there, it should give you a clear indication on what is causing the troubles and hopefully, with enough experience/research, you can solve the problem in a timely manner.

If things get above your skill set, we have a list of customizers that can help assist. Sorry we can’t do much here and have a great weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming events on Espresso theme got stuck’ is closed to new replies.