Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'X' does not exist, cannot

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'X' does not exist, cannot

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by João Dessain Saraiva.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey,
    I started having this error for no apparent reason, can you help out ?
    When I import a Facebook event I get:
    Unsupported get request. Object with ID ‘914599102046067’ does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api

Thanks,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi João,

That is likely due to the policy changes of Facebook and its effect on the Facebook API that Event Aggregator uses to import events.

Here is an article we wrote about this. Please read through and let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Hey Andras,
    On the link you provided it says:
    We can only import from single event pages (facebook.com/events/123456789) if the connected account has clicked the “Interested” button for that event

Since I created an App to have an IDD and Secret to place on the configuration how am I supposed to be interested on the event ?

Thanks,

Andras
    Keymaster

In general, to show interest or signal attendance to an event on Facebook you will need to go to the Facebook page of the event and click there the ‘Interested’ or the ‘Going’ button. At the moment I don’t know of any other way.

Since I created an App…

Are you referring to the Event Aggregator app that shows up in your account?

If not, then I’m not quite sure how Apps would handle that. That is beyond our control. You will need to turn to Facebook for help on that.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'X' does not exist, cannot’ is closed to new replies.