Unlimited license for one site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Unlimited license for one site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Morel

Hello.
    I would like to know if it’s possible to have a license for one site that is unlimited? I don’t want to pay every year as we are making website for the client to be on their own. Or maybe unlimited for 5 years?
    Have a nice day.
    Regards.

Vincent

Caroline

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins! I’m afraid that we don’t offer any unlimited-use, non-renewable versions of any of our products at this time. However, with the exception of Event Aggregator (which relies on our servers for processing import tasks), all of our plugins are self-contained and can still be used after a one-year license has expired. Expired plugins cannot be automatically updated via WordPress, and there is no premium support available for expired licensing, but the plugins themselves will continue to work just fine. This may be an option for you if you’d like to try our premium plugins but don’t wish to renew each year!

If you’d like to retain access to automatic updates and support and just wish to have an option that’s paid for more than one year upfront, you can purchase a one-year license and then immediately renew one or more times. Each renewal purchase will extend your license’s expiration date by an additional year, so you could have a “five-year license” by simply renewing your license four times in a row. You can learn more about our renewals on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/renewing-your-license/

I hope that helps to clarify some of your options here! Thanks again for stopping by, and let us know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unlimited license for one site’ is closed to new replies.