Uninstalled and reinstalled Calendar pro to fix issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Uninstalled and reinstalled Calendar pro to fix issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kingsinmedia
    Participant

Hey,

First I have an issue with my recurring event displaying everyday on my event calendar… does anyone know how to fix this?

What I tried to do was uninstall the calendar app and reinstall it to hopefully disconnect eventbrite and the calendar app. That didn’t work now when I go to reinstall The Calendar App it states that the folder already exists within my plugins but nothing is there at all. There isn’t anything to erase so that way I can install it or anything, does anyone know what I should do?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Regarding recurring events, you actually need Events Calendar PRO to use this feature, and I don’t this a PRO license associated with your account. Maybe you have used another email address to get a PRO license?

To answer your first question, it mostly depends on how you have set them up. I would strongly recommend you to read carefully (if you haven’t done it yet) our documentation about recurring events.

To uninstall/reinstall our plugin, if it states that the folder already exists, then you should do a manual installation via your FTP account. Once again, please read carefully our documentation about it.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Uninstalled and reinstalled Calendar pro to fix issues’ is closed to new replies.