uncheck sticky in calendar view does not change event position

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO uncheck sticky in calendar view does not change event position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Participant

hi, i discovered a weird issue.
    once you check the “sticky in calendar view” box, the event post is also put on top in list view.
    also if you uncheck the “sticky in calendar view” box, the event post is still on top in the list view.

how do i get rid of both issues?
    best regards
    thomas

Nico

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out on us, glad to help you here once again. Strange thing is happening here indeed, but let’s try to find out how to get this right!

First of all we need to be sure this isn’t a conflict with other plugin or the theme you are using. I’ll need you to go through our Testing for conflicts guide, so we can check on that. Also, are you running any custom order plugin?

I’ll be waiting for you follow-up,
    Best,
    Nico

thomas
    Participant

hey nico, i am very sorry.
    i just found out that this is conflicting with the nsp post types order plugin.
    i switched to the simple custom post order plugin which also lets me sort events categories.
    i exclude the event posts and everything is working well.

the stickyness does not effect the query any longer.
    thanks

Nico

Thomas,

Glad to hear you could work that out! Don’t be sorry pal.

I’m going to close this topic – but please don’t hesitate to create new topics if you need help with anything else.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘uncheck sticky in calendar view does not change event position’ is closed to new replies.