Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_schedule_time() on null

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_schedule_time() on null

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    carsonkelly23
    Participant

I noticed that someone else has reported this problem.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-no-longer-importing-after-update-to-4-4-32/

Here is the error and stacktrace.
    Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_schedule_time() on null in /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Cron.php:317
    Stack trace: #0 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Aggregator__Cron->verify_child_record_creation(”)
    #1 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #2 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Cron.php(279): do_action(‘tribe_aggregato…’)
    #4 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Aggregator__Cron->run() #5 /srv/bindings/f0e9f24300c54d889bcddb72641ac1d3/code/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_

Might add I did not find the previous discussion using your search. If found it using Google.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-no-longer-importing-after-update-to-4-4-32/

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Carson,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I’ve just attached this ticket to the bug report. I’m also setting this ticket as “Pending fix”, so that we could warn you as soon as the problem is resolved.

Meanwhile, you may downgrade The Events Calendar to version 4.6.22.1. In order to do so, please read carefully our documentation: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

carsonkelly23
    Participant

Thanks Jeremy, I have downloaded Events Calendar 4.6.22.1, but how do I know what corresponding versions of Event Calendar Pro and Event Calendar Filter Bar I need? The documentation you referred me to said I would need to downgrade these to compatible versions as well.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Carson,

That’s right, I forgot to mention PRO and Filter Bar. So you would need Events Calendar PRO 4.4.31 and Filter Bar 4.5.7.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Nico

Hi there,

Reaching out to let you know the fix for this issue has been released as part of The Events Calendar 4.6.24.1.

Please update The Events Calendar, and let us know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks for the patience while we worked this out.

Best,
    Nico

carsonkelly23
    Participant

Hi again,

We now have the updated Event Calendar 4.6.24, but I am still seeing some issues with importing when I look at the import history.

1) All the imports seem to be hanging, they started 11-17 hours ago and are still pending. All but one

2) One import does have an error: ‘import failed: events could not be imported. The url provided did not have events in the proper format.’ The error is repeated many times

I have several different imports from the same domain, so I can’t tell which one it is hanging on (it would be SO NICE if we could attach a description to our scheduled jobs).

Previous days scheduled imports claim to have imported events, but I don’t see them them in the Pending tab.

carsonkelly23
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

carsonkelly23
    Participant

Thanks for the response Jeremy. I’m attaching the requested information.

carsonkelly23
    Participant

The event log is empty (logging currently disabled)

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Carson,

As you noticed, there’s something wrong with the following file: http://swingleft.org/district/CA-24/calendar/events.ics

It seems the problem comes from its format; I’m not sure what the problem is exactly, so I’m going to check with our developers specialized in Event Aggregator. I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_schedule_time() on null’ is closed to new replies.