unable to use the ticket and unticketed tabs in the events search

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus unable to use the ticket and unticketed tabs in the events search

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alyson Evans
    Participant

HI
    in Events section i am unable to view ticketed and unticketed tab. I click an nothing happens
    i think there is a bug

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Alyson!

Thanks for getting in touch! Let me help you with that issue.

When you say that nothing happens, do you mean that it does not load a new page? Or, does it load a new page but the events showing do not match the ticketed/unticketed option?

I can see you are using the Advanced Post Manager plugin, could you please try disabling it and see if it changes anything?

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Alyson Evans
    Participant

Hi Victor
    I have disabled advanced post manager and it is still not workiing.
    what happens when i click on ticket or unticketed it just defaults to all and does not show the list
    any other ides? can i give you login details on a private setting so you can have a look?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Alyson!

Thanks for answering my questions.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept login credentials as stated in our terms.

I’m not able to reproduce this behaviour in my own local installation, so we’ll have to make some troubleshooting.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know is you see any difference.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Alyson Evans
    Participant

hi i have uninstalled plugins to see which one is conflicting but had no luck

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Alyson!

Thanks for testing for conflicts. We’ll have to make some deeper troubleshooting.

Could you please copy and send us the URLs to where the ticketed and unticketed links send you?

They should look like the following:

Ticketed > http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&tribe-has-tickets=1&post_status=any&paged=1

Unticketed > http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&tribe-has-tickets=0&post_status=any&paged=1

Also, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try navigating to the ticketed and unticketed links a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘unable to use the ticket and unticketed tabs in the events search’ is closed to new replies.