Unable to update ticket quantity

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Unable to update ticket quantity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marina
    Participant

Hello,

I am unable to update the event ticket quantity in the new release of the Ticket Pro plugin. There used to be a quantity field available at the Event level that I always use the Global option for. I need to reduce or increase ticket qty at the Event level (all tickets share global quantity). Where is this option in the new release?

Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Marina,

To be able to better help you could you please share your system information with me? Thanks!

Can I ask what version did you update from? Not so long ago we have changed how tickets and ticket stock is handled.

If this is the case then the following article will probably answer most of your questions:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

To give you a short answer on how to change global stock:

Global stock has been renamed to “Shared Capacity”. You can set up the shared capacity when you click on the “Settings” button in the ticket section (screenshot) which will open this form where you can enter the desired value.

Hope this will help you get started. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to update ticket quantity’ is closed to new replies.