Unable to update from vs 4.3.2

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Unable to update from vs 4.3.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sdep
    Participant

I have been unable to update my community events to anything later than 4.3.2. Which means I’m not able to update my Events Calendar Pro and Events Calendar.

I tested (on test site) by changing the theme and deactivated plugins. I found that it is my theme (Advanced Newspaper by Gabfire Themes) and as well the plugin Responsive Image Maps by Philip Newcomer.

Because I need both the theme and the Image map plugin, I will need to stop using the Community Events plugin if I can’t fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stacey!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me try to help you with this.

I can see from your system info that you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Did you manage to install the latest version of Community Events? If not, remember you can always do a Manual Update. Let me know how this goes.

I tested (on test site) by changing the theme and deactivated plugins. I found that it is my theme (Advanced Newspaper by Gabfire Themes) and as well the plugin Responsive Image Maps by Philip Newcomer.

I’m not sure I understand the issue you are having between the plugins. Could you please explain me a bit more about when and where are you having this issue?

Also, when coming back, make sure you are sharing with us your latest sys info.

Thanks!
    Victor

sdep
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to update from vs 4.3.2’ is closed to new replies.