Unable to SELECT Category in Elementor

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to SELECT Category in Elementor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    fortune5agency
    Participant

Hello there,
    First of all thanks for this wonderful plugin we really appreciate your efforts and dedication.

Well i am using ELEMENTOR PRO (PAID) with GENERATEPRESS THEME PRO (PAID) theme so i just purchased this plugin to fetch event with category wise i am able to do in Widget section with Add a filter: option is showing with field but i am unable to do in Elementor page Add a filter: is showing but that select option field is not showing.
    Can you please help me out i have attached SC which will help you out.

Thanks
    Allen

fortune5agency
    Participant

Waiting for fast assistance 🙂

Hi Allen,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having this problem on your site!

As a first troubleshooting step, can you try switching to a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’ and seeing if the issue is still present?

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

fortune5agency
    Participant

Well i have built a huge website the changing of theme will cause a website lose ??

If you can have a look i can share credentials ?

fortune5agency
    Participant

Yes i have tried Default theme still the same issue check this Screenshot please

fortune5agency
    Participant

Still i am unable to fetch via category wise??

Hi Allen,

As a nextt troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

fortune5agency
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response.
    Check Box has been Tick 🙂

Hi Allen,

Unfortunately I am not seeing all of your system information here.  Would you mind adding your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

fortune5agency
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Allen,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

Can you confirm that you can get things to work as expected when selecting categories without Elementor, however when using Elementor, that is when you see the issue?

If that is the case, then unfortunately this is more of an issue with Elementor than it is with our plugin and I would encourage you to reach out to their developers to see if they can assist you with that issue.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

fortune5agency
    Participant

ok let me ask them i have created ticket let see what they can help me.
    My main concern about Events Plugin was just category wise dont know why its not showing.

Do things work as expected when Elementor is deactivated?  That is how you can confirm where the issue is occurring.

Let me know how it goes!

fortune5agency
    Participant

Yes Things are working perfectly in widget section just elementor is not showing that category field

Hi Allen,

Since the issue is with Elementor, rather than our plugin, I’d recommend reaching out to their support to see if they have any suggestions for this issue and if they have encountered it before.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to SELECT Category in Elementor’ is closed to new replies.