Unable to run aggregator after license renewal

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unable to run aggregator after license renewal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Rhinehart
    Participant

Good day. I just renewed my license for the aggregator and my WP dashboard shows the updated date in the License Keys tab.

But when I access the Import Origin dropdown, I’m still seeing a message with a “Buy Event Aggregator” option and no means for me to access the other options in the list.

Is there a time period that has to pass before the options reactivate, or there is another step needed?

Courtney

Hi Mitchell

Can you check that the Event Aggregator is connected to your current license key? See My Account » Licenses to find your current key.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Mitchell Rhinehart
    Participant

Courtney – the license key appears to be correct, and the correct domain is listed.

Courtney

Hi Mitchell

We received a couple more reports on the same issue, so we started an investigation to see what’s going on. We couldn’t still reproduce this on our end, and it could be just a temporary issue with the license validation server not being available.

For now, Can you just try to input the license again (wait a few seconds when you paste it) and see if it’s valid, and then ‘Save Changes’? After saving changes is the license correctly saved? If that’s the case can you please re-check if now the imports work?

We’ll be back to you as soon as we have something on to share. In the meantime if you could run the test above and let me know about it, it will be great ?

Thanks for the patience while we work on this!
    Courtney

Mitchell Rhinehart
    Participant

I deleted the key and disconnected the domain. Went through the steps as if it were a new license. Finally, after a couple of tries, everything is working properly.

Courtney

Thanks Mitchell

I’m sorry that you had to go through all of that. We are working on a fix so this doesn’t continue happening. We will update you with details when it is available.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, containing a fix for this issue ?

These are the improvements shipped for Events Aggregator this release:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-21-august-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to run aggregator after license renewal’ is closed to new replies.