Unable to install Community Events plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Unable to install Community Events plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cary
    Participant

I’m receiving the following error message after installing the Community Events Plugin:
    To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events, please install the latest version of The Events Calendar.

Community Events Plugin Version 4.5rc1
    The Events Calendar is Version 4.5.1

I also tried to enter in my license key and received the following message:

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cary,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this.

The current version of The Events Calendar is 4.5.2. Can you update and try again?

Regarding the license, it sounds like you may have accidentally entered the key in the Event Aggregator field instead of the Community Events field. Can you double check this and see if you are still receiving the error message?

Let me know if that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

cary
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by cary.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jennifer.
    cary
    Participant

Any suggestions?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cary,

Thanks for sending your system info! Sorry to hear you’re still having problems with this. I think the issue is coming from using the Release Candidate version of Community Events. I tested it out on my end with the versions you are using and got the same thing.

Try following these instructions to manually install the current version (4.4.6) or you can also try using the RC version of the Events Calendar as well.

Let me know if that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

cary
    Participant

Fixed. Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Cary,

I’m glad this worked for you! I’ll go ahead and close this ticket, but feel free to open a new one if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to install Community Events plugin’ is closed to new replies.