Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    neilsnow
    Participant

I was able to preview the same 2 events we have that are live and public via the Organizer URL. Still not able to preview them using the EB Organizer Account method.

In lieu of the issue we are having, we had to get all these events into WP. So we did a manual event url import for each. This brings up a new issue where the event description does not import. Is this the same for you?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I tried testing again, and I am seeing the descriptions being imported with the events.

In order to have the tickets synced properly, we need to figure out why you are unable to connect with your Eventbrite account.

Do you have a staging site? I think trying to re set up your connection to Eventbrite on your site with the Twenty Seventeen theme enabled and all other plugins disabled would be the place to start. If we can get it working in that configuration, you could then re enable everything one at a time to see if something in particular is creating an issue.

I would try the above with both options for the “Import Process System”.

If you are still unable to connect during this troubleshooting, I can then create a bug ticket to have the developers look at it.

Is this something you are able to do? If you do not have a staging server, you can try setting one up on http://poopy.life .

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account’ is closed to new replies.