Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    neilsnow
    Participant

I have the app, secret and auth info set. When I go to import via connected Event Brite. I click the preview button and my 2 events do not show. When I import via URL to the Event, it does work.

However my goal is to import all events via my account or my Organizer page and then automate it. The only response I received is “No matching records found”.

This is my Organizer ID: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-press-room-17672251842
    My website event page is here: http://pressroomnh.com/portsmouth-nh-events/

Any solution would be great.
    Thanks,
    Neil

neilsnow
    Participant

Attached is todays Event Log.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your Eventbrite events. I will try to help you get this sorted.

Can you tell me what you have set in Events > Settings > Imports > Import Limit Type and number or amount of time selected?

Can you also tell me the dates of the events that you are wanting to be imported?

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

It’s set to:
    “Do not limit”
    Run daily at 12pm

I’m trying to import an event in EB on Nov 17.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thanks for the additional information.

Can you try refreshing your connection to Eventbrite in Events > Settings > APIs?

Let me know if that changes anything.

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

No Change. I tried both the Organizer URL and the EB account.

Let mu know if you need any other info.

Thanks.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thanks for trying that.

I tried to import from your EB organizer, and it said there were no events to import. Looking at the EB URL, it shows 0 events. Are you sure this is the correct organizer for the events you wish to import?

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

There is one event called The Mallett Brothers Band in there and it’s public. It’s been there, so you should be able to pull that in.

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-press-room-17672251842

Let me know if you have any questions.

Neil

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Strange, I see the event now, and am able to import it. It definitely wasn’t there the last time I tried that.

I’m not sure why it doesn’t show your events when you have it set to “your Eventbrite account.” Can you try choosing the “from URL” option here, and enter your Eventbrite organizer URL?

Also, are you able to create an event on your site, and push it up to Eventbrite?

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

That’s the frustrating issue I am having, when I:
    a) try to import using my Organizer URL:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-press-room-17672251842

b) or try to import using my Eventbrite account

Does TEC have issues pulling from EB Music? Our EB account is on the Music platform. I know it works with EB Core since that was what we were on earlier this year. Since moving to the EB music platform, I have not had any success importing a or b.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

As I mentioned, I am able to import that event in my test install, so not a limitation of of the plugin.

I did get the same experience as you when I first tried this, as the event was not publicly displayed at the time. You have retried this import from the URL since then?

You can also try switching the “Import Process System” in Events > Settings > Imports from “asynchronous” to “cron based” and see if that makes a difference.

Let me know if that changes anything.

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

I have set it to “cron based” since late last week. It doesn’t pull in automatically.

If I use the Organizer URL, I see that one I can import. So maybe that is working. I will not know until a new round of events are setup in EB to test.

I’ll get back to you once I have new events setup in EB.

Thanks,
    Neil

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Neil,

Thanks for verifying that for me.

Note that we released an updated version of the Eventbrite plugin yesterday. Make sure to update to the latest version and retry importing from your EB account instead of the URL method.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

neilsnow
    Participant

ok will do. Thanks for that update. I’ll let you know.

Sky
    Keymaster

Great. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Import Events from my Organizer ID or connected Eventbrite account’ is closed to new replies.