Unable to add Venue or Organiser to an event when creating

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to add Venue or Organiser to an event when creating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

When I select Add New Event on my dashboard I am able to fill out each section apart from the Venue and the Organiser sections. The strange thing is the original admin user can see the options, but every admin created since then cannot see the details. The area where I used to be able to add these options are blank with no way to input any data. Could someone suggest a solution please?

Patricia

Hey Philip,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing.

I’ve ran some tests and accessed my own event submission form while logged in with different users and roles (admin and editor) and everything worked as expected: I couldn’t replicate the issue you are experiencing. Can you please follow this tutorial to determine if a conflict is happening and find out what is causing it?

Let me know your test results. Also, if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Philip
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Patricia! Just to let everyone know I’ve updated the enfold theme by downloading the new file and uploading it to my site and that seems to have fixed my problem.

Patricia

Hey Philip,

Good to know that you were able to find the cause of the issue you were experiencing!

Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to add Venue or Organiser to an event when creating’ is closed to new replies.