Unable to Add New Imports/Scheduled Imports Failing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unable to Add New Imports/Scheduled Imports Failing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brett Deaton
    Participant

Hey folks. Before I begin with my issue below, I want to add that I had originally added two feeds a few weeks ago. All events, at that time pulled over.

Tonight, I am trying to add new scheduled importing feeds tonight, but am greeted with errors. One such error is below:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message

Also while looking at the history tab, each scheduled or new attempt to add another feed has failed.

Should I downgrade my calendar plugin? Also is there a page where we can see if the importing feature is currently running?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brett,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you’re experiencing these issues with Event Aggregator. Unfortunately there isn’t a status page for EA, but I like that idea! If this is feature you would like to see implemented in the future, please let us know in our Feature Ideas forum.

You could try downgrading The Events Calendar, but I’m not sure that’s the problem here. Did this start right after upgrading?

Could you also tell me which type of import(s) you’re trying to do (Facebook, Google, .ICS, etc.) , which ones are failing, and send me the link(s) you’re using to import?

If you’re using Facebook, this post has some good troubleshooting steps.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Add New Imports/Scheduled Imports Failing’ is closed to new replies.