Help Desk

Trying to reach Customer Support about purchase

Hello,
    This is my third attempt to reach customer service. A week has passed with no reply through use of account login and contact customer service route. We purchased the Pro license for our client and have discovered within a few days of purchase and reviewing the set up documentation that we in fact require the Event Aggregator license. Please let me know who I can contact to proceed with swapping licenses, or, getting arranging a refund to purchase the other license type. I have all the information needed. Please do let me know asap how to proceed with this. Thank you!

Hi Kim

You’ve reached the best place for support with us. I’m sorry you weren’t getting the answers that you need. Is there anything I can help you with?

Since you were not logged in here, I am unable to locate your previous support requests.

You can send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com regarding swapping licenses.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

I Would like to:

Subscribe to Updates

Leave a Reply

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.

Create New Topic

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.