trying to get my featured event image to align left with the text to the right?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO trying to get my featured event image to align left with the text to the right?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, If you look at my site here: http://www.kinsale.ie/events/ you can see the category list layout and basically the featured image appears above the text rather to the left of the text with the text wrapped around it to the right. Basically the image is not aligned left I guess.

Is this possible to do here on the list layout?

Any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

James

Shelby
    Participant

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out, happy to help here! 🙂 This seems to be a styling issue, possibly a theme conflict.

1. I’d recommend first trying some of the other options under “Events>Settings>Display>Default stylesheet used for events templates.” See if one of the other settings solves your problem. (This is the easy fix.)

2. If that doesn’t help, test for conflicts to see if it is a problem with the theme or with one of your plugins.

Let me know how that goes, and we’ll work on it from there!

Cheers,
    Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘trying to get my featured event image to align left with the text to the right?’ is closed to new replies.