tribe_this_week shows changes to next week early

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_this_week shows changes to next week early

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Participant

Howdy again JSK,

I just saw your feature request on UserVoice that we fix this. I appreciate your continued interest in getting this addressed. Just in case you missed the email I sent, we consider this is a bug as well. As such I removed it from our feature request area. Bugs are naturally a higher priority than feature requests, and do not require people to vote on them for a fix to be included.

Thanks again for reporting this! We will get back to you in that thread when a fix is ready.

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you one more update. A new maintenance release (for the Week of 26th June 2017) is out, including a fix for the missing private label for this week widget issue ? It’s really a partial fix as when you load events via AJAX (prev / next week) the label won’t show anymore, this is due to how WordPress core adds that label and you’ll see this across all our views, other WordPress core views and other plugins. At least the behaviour now is consistent with the rest of our calendar views and widgets.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-26th-june-2017/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_this_week shows changes to next week early’ is closed to new replies.