[tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode adding link to knowledgebase on my page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode adding link to knowledgebase on my page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dee Cheu
    Participant

When I embed a mini calendar on my page with this shortcode… [tribe_mini_calendar] and you then click on an empty day, you get this link coming up…https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/#mini-cal-shortcode

How do I remove this link?

Dee Cheu
    Participant

To be clear…class=”tribe-mini-calendar-wrapper” has a link https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/#mini-cal-shortcode attached to it.

I need to remove this link.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dee!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that issue.

It’s strange you are experiencing that. I made a few tests on my own local installation and could not reproduce this.

Could you please share a link with us to where we can see the mini calendar and have a closer inspection?

When coming back, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Dee Cheu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dee Cheu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dee!

Thanks for coming back with the system information and the link to the mini calendar.

I do see the link you mention by inspecting the page, which seems strange.

Are you (or your theme) making a template override or customization of any kind that could be affecting the mini calendar templates? If so, please try disabling them and see if any difference.

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Dee Cheu
    Participant

Hi Victor,
    I tested the page with the Twenty-Seventeen theme, with all the other plugins turned off and got the exact same result. Also, I did not make any customizations to the Event Calendar. The theme is my own. Please advise. We are hoping to resolve this for the launch by the end of the week.

Thanks much!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dee!

Thanks for testing that out.

This is strange, I made a few more tests in my own local installation and I don’t see the link.

I see you are using Events Calendar PRO 4.4.17. While I don’t think this is the issue, please update to the latest version 4.4.18 and see if any difference.

If you see no difference, could you please create a new page with only the [tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode and see if you get the same result ?

Thanks,
    Victor

Dee Cheu
    Participant

I just realized that someone from our team wrapped the shortcode in that link in error. Don’t know why they did that, but this is now resolved. Thanks so much for your prompt help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Dee! Glad to know you could find the error! 🙂

Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode adding link to knowledgebase on my page’ is closed to new replies.