tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees’ not found in class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees’ not found in class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newcollegeofflorida
    Participant

In reference to this thread

The easiest way to find the two errors is doing a search on both plugins for “tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees”.
    They are in event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Meta/Export.php and event-tickets/src/Tribe/Attendees.php

In both cases $post_type. manage_{$post_type}_columns is what was in the code, but it should be
    manage_{$post_type}_post_columns

I cannot find documentation on a manage_{$post_type}_columns filter. there is a manage_edit-{$post_type}_column filter.

In any case, the fix I have proposed fixes the issue. Obviously I haven’t done any regression testing. attached is a zip containing Export.php for tickets plus. I will send the pull request to https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets momentarily.

newcollegeofflorida
    Participant

This reply is private.

Glad you were able to figure things out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_page_tickets-attendees’ not found in class-wp-hook.php on line 286’ is closed to new replies.