tribe_events_event_schedule_details … remove double month names

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe_events_event_schedule_details … remove double month names

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

I’m using this in (what I think is) a pretty heavily customized calendar website.
    And one thing that irks me is that when I have an event going from the 5th to the 8th of December, it will show this:

05. December – 08. December

I’d prefer it to show

05. – 08. December

Of course just removing the first name of the month is stupid because if it’s from 29th November to 2nd December, you need the month.

Is there a way to improve the tribe_events_event_schedule_details function to check if the start and end month are identical, then not display the first?

I’m asking because I’ve started to re-build the tribe_events_event_schedule_details function with tribe_get_start_date( null, false, ‘d’ ) and tribe_get_start_date( null, false, ‘F’ ) and I’d start on doing a very complicated if-then-circus act …

The site is not yet public, here’s a screenshot.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We are limited in how much we can assist with customizations as per our Support Policy, but I’d love to help to point you in the right direction.

Have a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which view and templates can be edited in order to help you achieve the results that you are looking for.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_event_schedule_details … remove double month names’ is closed to new replies.