tribe_events_count_available_tickets() returning wrong count

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus tribe_events_count_available_tickets() returning wrong count

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Florian
    Participant

Hi guys!

The function tribe_events_count_available_tickets() is returning the wrong number when using a global stock count.

Let’s say we set the global stock to 5 and have two different tickets. Then this function returns 10 (5 for every ticket – which is somehow correct…). But since customers can only buy 5 tickets max the real count should be also 5.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks
    Florian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

I just tested this out and got the same result…I believe you are correct – the count should be 5. I’m going to run this by our developers, see what they think, and get back to you. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Florian,

We were able to verify that this is a bug, and I’ve logged an internal ticket for it. We do also have some upcoming changes planned that should improve stock handling in general. I don’t have a timeline as to when the fix will be released, but I’ve linked this thread to our internal ticket. You’ll be notified here as soon as we have an update.

Thanks again for reporting this, and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Jennifer

Florian
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks a lot! Great support! As always… 🙂

Best
    Florian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Happy to help!

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe_events_count_available_tickets() returning wrong count’ is closed to new replies.