[tribe_events] shortcode displays no events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events] shortcode displays no events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Holliday
    Participant

I want to display the more elaborately styled list of events on an existing page than what is provided with the [tribe_events_list] shortcode. Although that one shows the events in a simple list, when I try to display the full calendar or the “list” view using the [tribe_events] or [tribe_events view=”list”] shortcode, nothing is displayed on the page.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending over a link to a page that you’re trying to output the shortcodes on so we can take a closer look at what may be happening there?

Thanks!

John Holliday
    Participant
    Josh
    Participant

Hey jholliday,

Thanks for following up and providing that link.

I’m not seeing any issues directly in the console that is preventing something that is loading from displaying so we at least can mark that off the list of potential issues for now.

Would you mind running our Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a conflict here with an existing plugin or theme? Particularly try with some of the other existing shortcode plugins to see if there is an issue there.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events] shortcode displays no events’ is closed to new replies.