Tribe__Events__Pro__Integrations__WPML__Defaults Error!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Tribe__Events__Pro__Integrations__WPML__Defaults Error!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi Guys

I’m in the process of moving a site from dev to staging (the hard way!) and I’ve come across this error.

I’ve moved all of my plugin files from one WP install (WordPress 4.8) to another (WordPress 4.8.1) and I’m seeing this error appear at the top of the plugins page –

Array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Tribe__Events__Pro__Integrations__WPML__Defaults' does not have a method 'set_defaults' in /nas/content/staging/visitcardiff/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Everything seems to be working as it should, but there is quite an ugly error at the top of the page which I’d rather not hand the site over to the client with. I can’t find any information about it anywhere and as the file it’s flagging the error in seems to be a WP system file, I’m assuming this is a bug from the update to 4.8.1 – but I just want to double check and see if anyone else has seen this error before or has a suggestion on how to fix it?

Geoff B.

Good evening Alex and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the ugly error message you are getting.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You mentioned that you are moving the site “the hard way”. Would you mind expanding a bit ?
    More specifically, how are you handling the SQL databases in the process ?

The reason I am asking is because sites that have WPML installed on them need some extra attention when it comes to database tables.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, head over to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page.

Once you are there, you should see several cleanup buttons. I would recommend:

• Clearing WPML cache
    • Using ALL the cleanup buttons on that page
    • Re-saving your permalinks

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe__Events__Pro__Integrations__WPML__Defaults Error!’ is closed to new replies.