Tribe Events Scrubber Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Tribe Events Scrubber Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Broderick
    Participant

Hey guys – trying to diagnose an error that keeps popping up for my users.

They keep complaining that after they click submit they get the following error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Tribe__Events__Community__Submission_Scrubber::filter_string_array() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/waiting9/public_html/thehustlecommunity.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Submission_Scrubber.php on line 152 and defined in /home/waiting9/public_html/thehustlecommunity.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Submission_Scrubber.php on line 293

Could you let me know what you suspect is causing this issue? Whether it might be my custom theming that is conflicting?

I updated to the latest stable release of everything today?

Jason 🙂

Nico

Hi there Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about the issue 🙁

First of all, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

If the problem persists in ‘default’ conditions, Can you please let me know the necessary steps to reproduce this? I wasn’t able to reproduce this in my local test site with latest versions of the plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe Events Scrubber Error’ is closed to new replies.