tribe-event-date-start Showing Current date/time, not actual start date/time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO tribe-event-date-start Showing Current date/time, not actual start date/time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

At the top of my event, under the title, where tribe-event-date-start should normally show the event’s starting date and time, it is displaying the current date and time.

This is occurring for all event on my entire site, including both past and future events.

In the meantime, I am going to use CSS to hide this section for now so it’s not displaying incorrect info.

FYI LICENSE INFO: This site is currently licensed under a non-profit license. I just purchased this Pro license today, personally in order to obtain support.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Dan,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:

-First, if you could please test for conflicts by following this documentation? Let me know what you find. This will help me determine how deeply we need to look into the specific configuration of your site, or if this is a bug. 🙂
    -Can you send me a link to your site so I can see this firsthand?  I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see and interact with.

Thanks!
    Shelby 🙂

Dan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘tribe-event-date-start Showing Current date/time, not actual start date/time’ is closed to new replies.