Help Desk

Trial for Events Tickets Plus

I am building a site and wanted to know first if I can try Events Tickets Plus before I purchase it?

I simply want to embed woocommerce products on the Events page as a ticket if that makes sense. Then get people to buy or checkout with it and get an invoice.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

We do not currently have a trial period, but we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase. You can also see a demo of how the plugin looks on the front end here.

Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, and you can add them to events, where they will display for users to add to their cart. Once a user purchases tickets, they will receive an email with the tickets and one from WooCommerce confirming their order.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer.

What we did at the moment is implement a plugin on WooCommerce that controls the pricing per USER GROUP say for example a VIP member get lower discounted rates than regular paid members.

So if I have tickets plus implemented, just not sure if the pricing module carries over with it or not.

Hi Aaron,

It’s possible that this plugin would work with our tickets, but you would really need to test it out to be sure. We usually recommend the WooCommerce extensions for things like this, such as WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing, but even with those, we cannot guarantee that they will integrate 100% out of the box.

I wish I could give you a more straightforward answer on this, but if you do want to test it and find that you cannot get it working the way you need, we’ll be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days of purchase 🙂

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Trial for Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.