Translation all / alle is still breaking recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Translation all / alle is still breaking recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elza van Swieten
    Participant

hello,

I am using The Events Calendar Pro since a few months on several sites.

Each update, the translation to Dutch from all > alle breaks recurring events.

It was posted before and updates later it still is not fixed https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-does-not-show-anymore-after-updating/#dl_post-1178738

Can you please solve this?
    I am Editing Po files for months now and it becomes a burden.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Elza,

Thank you for getting in touch! I am really sorry you are experiencing this issue with the translations. I have checked that other thread and the related bugticket and that bug was fixed in April 2016 with version 4.3.1. Currently we are at 4.5.3.

In order to determine whether this bug has returned I would kindly like to ask you to share your system information with me.

Also, can you tell me what exactly is your process to make it work? Do I understand correctly that:

1. You update the plugins => this breaks the recurring event urls
    2. Open the translation files and update the string to “all” from “alle” => this makes them work again?

Thanks for sharing this and I’m looking forward to helping you solve this!

I am Editing Po files for months now and it becomes a burden.

If you save the .po/.mo files under wp-content/translations/plugins then they should not be changed with a plugin update. With the plugin updates only the files in wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar {or any of our other plugins}/lang are updated.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation all / alle is still breaking recurring events’ is closed to new replies.