Traces of facebook-importer left all around my database

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Traces of facebook-importer left all around my database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I’ve asked this question before and don’t remember the answer, and unfortunately I couldn’t find my support history anywhere in my profile/account.

_OrganizerOrigin
    _VenueAuditTrail
    _VenueOrigin

I think I recall you saying it wouldn’t affect my database, but ideally I can wipe out everything related to the Facebook importer.

Josh
    Participant

Hello joinfof,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Is this the previous thread that you’re referring to? In general, the additional values don’t affect the way the events are displayed and used on your site. However if you do remove some of the additional meta associated with imported events, you could run into possible quirks with using the plugin such as events importing multiple times with auto imports turned on, ability to manually import events multiple times, events duplicated in the importing options.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Traces of facebook-importer left all around my database’ is closed to new replies.