Completely remove Facebook Importer

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Completely remove Facebook Importer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I’ve uninstalled the Facebook Importer but still see traces of it in my database. Is there a script I can run which will completely remove it?

Geoff

Hey there, Hunter!

You could try wiping the the database manually in PHP MyAdmin or by using a database management plugin, like WP-DBManager. I do want to point out that we don’t support that plugin and to use it with caution.

You could also try exporting the event data from WordPress (Tools > Export), then working with a clean install of the plugin. That might be worth a try before wiping anything from the database.

If you’d like to work from scratch, you could use the Event Rocket plugin (again, not supported). However you will definitely want to create a backup of your database since this will completely wipe it clean. Definitely a drastic measure, so tread with caution.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, just checking in to see if thereโ€™s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Geoff

Hi there, Hunter! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Completely remove Facebook Importer’ is closed to new replies.