Total Ticket Sales

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Total Ticket Sales

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    indygraphics
    Participant

Hi – my client sells bus tickets for a city tour, with a total of 40 seats. We’d like to limit the TOTAL number of tickets sold – but there are 4 types of tickets (adult, seniors, kids, locals.) How would one go about setting it up so that there is a limit to the total number of tickets sold for each “show?”

i’m only seeing the option to limit the number of each type of ticket – but not the total number of tickets. hope that makes sense…

Casey D

Hello indygraphics,

Thanks for contacting us! Sorry that feature isn’t currently supported. You can only set the max for each type of ticket.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/set-amount-of-event-tickets-at-different-prices/

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

A work around may be to offer different coupons off the largest price, if the tickets have different costs. Just offer one ‘General Admission’ ticket type, set to a quantity of 100 for $40, and a ‘Child’, ‘Senior’ coupon/discount for $20. It’s not a very great work around, but may get the job done.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

indygraphics
    Participant

ugh – that’s REALLY not going to work. so, we’d have to give users coupons? i need to get a refund. this isn’t going to work for my client.

Casey D

Hello indygraphics,

Sorry to hear that! I got your email and should be able to process it this afternoon.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

– Casey Driscoll

Chris
    Participant

Casey,

This is DEFINITELY a much-needed feature (pretty much something *required* in a plugin of this type considering events always have a finite amount of people and usually different ticket levels). We’ve run into this same problem and have had to manually track the orders all day long to turn off ticketing when we sell out…across thousands of tickets sold across multiple events.

Is this something you guys will be adding any time soon?

Casey D

<p>Sorry Chris, can’t speak to that, with I could!</p><p>This is easily one of our most requested features though, so we definitely hear you.</p><p>If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.</p><p>We are currently expanding our operations to be able to add features in a more timely matter.</p><p>Sorry I couldn’t give you a better answer!</p><p>- Casey Driscoll</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Total Ticket Sales’ is closed to new replies.