Set amount of event tickets at different prices

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Set amount of event tickets at different prices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gfh
    Participant

Example of issue:
    I have 30 event tickets for sale. We have three levels of people that may purchase them.
    General Admission is $200
    Gold Members pay $150
    Platinum Members pay $100
    I don’t care who purchases but I can only sell 30 total tickets. How can I set this up?

gfh
    Participant

Any takers on this one? Would appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks!

Barry

Hi gfh,

Sorry for the delay in responding – just for future reference though please note bumping threads can, unfortunately, make them appear fresher than they really are and so can regrettably result in you moving down the list of threads waiting for staff attention.

I have 30 event tickets for sale. We have three levels of people that may purchase them.
    General Admission is $200
    Gold Members pay $150
    Platinum Members pay $100
    I don’t care who purchases but I can only sell 30 total tickets. How can I set this up?

Pooled inventory isn’t currently supported, I’m afraid, so this would really be something you’d have to drive forward through some custom dev work. If Gold or Platinum members are going to be authenticated users (ie, they will be logged in at time of purchase) you could probably add a little logic to selectively hide the other ticket types.

Automatically adjusting stock levels is a little trickier – but again should be feasible. On our end, I’d definitely recommend checking out the Themer’s Guide and Technical Docs if you haven’t already done so.

Good luck 🙂

barback
    Participant

I have a similar need for pooled inventory — that is a set number of tickets that can go to Adults or Students/Seniors at a reduced price. For now I’ll plan to watch inventory and adjust as necessary. This would be a VERY NICE feature to be added!

barback
    Participant

To clarify: I’ll split the inventory of 60 tickets into 40 at Adult price and 20 at reduced price. If the 20 run out before the 40, or the other way around, I’ll shift some inventory from one to the other. Not ideal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Set amount of event tickets at different prices’ is closed to new replies.