Total Sales vs Sales By Ticket showing discrepancies

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Total Sales vs Sales By Ticket showing discrepancies

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lisa.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lisa
    Participant

Hi,

In Attendees/Orders on some Events tickets are displaying different information for Total Sales than in Sales by Ticket. In the example attached I have 3 completed orders, but the following is noted in the summary section:

Total Sales: 3 completed orders
    Sales by Ticket: 2 completed orders, 1 processing order

I have checked and there are no further processing orders for this event.

Many thanks,
    Rosie

lisa
    Participant

Hi,

I still need assistance on this issue.

Thanks,
    Rosie

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Rosie,

Thanks for contacting us! Thank you for your patience and I’m sorry to hear about this issue with the attendees/orders report.

Would you please provide us your system information and your CSV so we can replicate your site info in a testing environment?

1. Post your site’s complete, un-edited System Information according to the instructions found in this article → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. Upload your CSV file somewhere where it can be downloaded, then share a link to this place so that we can download that CSV file and test it out ourselves.

↑ These two steps will give us information that should help us figure out what is going on here.

Thank you for your patience,

Juan.

lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

juanfra
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Total Sales vs Sales By Ticket showing discrepancies’ is closed to new replies.