total amount error after a scan

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus total amount error after a scan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

i have differents problem with your plugin.
    1 when i scan a ticket the attendees number don’t change
    2 The total of the sales don’t change ( ZERO)
    3 i have 6 tickets for 7 sales . Is it normal ?

look picture

Thanks

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

hello i would like to know if you have look my problem ?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

Let me help you with each of your problems:

1 when i scan a ticket the attendees number don’t change

This seems strange, are you able to see checked-in attendees in the list? What happens if you check-in one attendee through the admin page? Does it change the number?

2 The total of the sales don’t change ( ZERO)

Are you selling tickets using WooCommerce? If so, are you able to see the ticket orders in WP-Admin > WooCommerce > Orders page? If so, what is the order status for those orders?

3 i have 6 tickets for 7 sales . Is it normal ?

Yes, it’s possible to have 6 tickets for 7 sales if you have manually deleted one of the tickets or depending on your WooCommerce Specific Settings for your tickets > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/

I can see that you are using several plugins, so I’d recommend you go through our testing for conflicts guide to make sure you are not dealing with a theme or plugin conflict of some sort.

I’d suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site. Once on your staging site, try creating an event with some tickets and perform some test purchases with only our plugins activated and WooCommerce to see if there’s any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hi

yes the number change when i valid with the panel wp

cdlt
    thierry

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for letting us know about that.

If the number changes by manually checking-in your attendees, then it means there is probably a problem when you are scanning the tickets QR codes. I’ve just tried on my end and the scanning works fine using our Event Tickets Plus App. Are you using our Event Tickets Plus App to scan your tickets? If so, do you get the successful scan message when scanning the tickets?

As a reference, let me share the following article that you should take into account to scan your tickets > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-qr-codes-event-tickets-plus/

Please also follow the testing for conflicts guide to make sure you are not dealing with a plugin/theme conflict.

Thanks,
    Victor

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I use a another qr code scaner . I will use your if he work good 🙂

i will lets you know

Thanks you

Barry

Definitely, please give it a try then let us know if you need further help 🙂

As we’re transitioning to a new support platform I’m going to close this topic, however you can easily follow-up with a fresh support ticket in future if necessary.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘total amount error after a scan’ is closed to new replies.