Toggle for Recurring Events, doesn't work when using shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Toggle for Recurring Events, doesn't work when using shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sylvanus
    Participant

I am using the following short code [tribe_events view=”list”], which among other things, displays the Toggle for Recurring Events. However, when checked, the ajax spinner does not show, and the recurring events are not removed.

Note: the Toggle Recurring Events does work properly on the /events page.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by sylvanus.
    Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I’d be happy to help look into this issue for you. Before I’m permitted to test the issue myself, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? When testing, please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict.

I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply. This step is important because this will most likely provide the most useful information in helping track down the conflict.

Thanks and have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Toggle for Recurring Events, doesn't work when using shortcode’ is closed to new replies.