To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install the

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install the

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

I keep getting this notification in WordPress for my Events Manager plugins. I have all updated programs installed and it still shows the message. How do I get this to go away?

To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install the latest versions of The Events Calendar, Community Events, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus.

Cliff

Hi Richard.

Are you trying to use Event Tickets Plus (paid upgrade to Event Tickets) with this Events Manager plugin?

Richard
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Richard, I could not replicate this on my local testing site: http://cl.ly/1t3U0C0Z0j17 (same result with just Event Tickets and also with Event Tickets Plus)

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install the’ is closed to new replies.