Time not being honored in End Date

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Time not being honored in End Date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant

Just upgraded to 4.6 and our events that are for sale today could not be sold. I updated the end date to be tomorrow, and now users can purchase tickets as expected.

I originally thought this might be a UTC vs WordPress Time zone issue as my server is in UTC but wordpress is in PST. Even putting the event past the UTC time results in this being broken. I see this may be a bug from another thread, but i wanted to post this as I am effected as well.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-ticket-option-disabled-before-the-sale-end-datetime/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well! I’ve added this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have a fix, you’ll be notified here.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Justin!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/event-tickets-and-event-tickets-plus-4-6-1-1/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Time not being honored in End Date’ is closed to new replies.